So Haydn mentioned in his last post that he was "supposed" to post a recipe from another blog. I should let you in on something here... we have a schedule. Kind of. Mostly. But you probably didn't know that.
This is what it looks like:
...you get the idea...
So this week we're on recipe from another blog or cookbook. Haydn's post was so sweet. Little Nan and her no knead bread. I need me some of that!
My post... is so lazy. Actually, my post is so sick. But I'm starting to feel better now so don't you worry your pretty little head about me.
That being said, I unfortunately haven't cooked anything in over a week because of the flu. So instead, I'll share some recipes from some blogs I want to make. In no particular order - except maybe the order I would eat them:
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes with Berry Sauce via Sweetly Serendipity
- Vanilla Bean Apple Honey via Bakeaholic Mama
- Fava Bean Crostini via The Heritage Cook
- Sundried Tomato Polenta Bites via The Recipe Girl
- Seared Cheese Grits with Caramelized Onion via The Novice Chef
- Stovetop Mac & Cheese with Stewed Tomatoes via Healthy. Delicious.
- From Scratch Chicken Pot Pie via The World in My Kitchen
- Potato Galette via Yummy Supper
- Kale Romano Popcorn via Cooking My Way Through My CSA
- Whipped Rootbeer Granita Shots via Snappy Gourmet
Tell me that isn't a breakfast, lunch, and dinner worthy of...... unbuttoning your pants at the table and laying flat out on the floor after because you've just gluttoned yourself to oblivion and back.
Stay tuned next week for an actual recipe from me - I promise.